RESPONSIBLE FOR TREATMENT
Identity:IMB GRUP SERVEIS JURÍDICS, S.L.P
Postal address:Avinguda Diagonal, 359A. FLOOR 2. 08037 Barcelona (Spain)
Data Protection Officer: AURIS ADVOCATS
DPD contact:Xavier Saula Adell. Carre Mallorca 237 bis Ppal 1.A. Barcelona Website: www.aurisadvocats.com. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
IMB GRUP SERVEIS JURÍDICS, S.L.P (henceforth, IMB GRUP), as responsible for the Website, in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27 2016 (RGPD) relating to the protection of natural persons regarding the processing of personal data and the free circulation of such data and other current regulations on the protection of personal data, and by Law 34/2002, of 11 July, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), informs you that it has implemented the necessary security measures, of a technical and organizational nature, to guarantee and protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the data entered .
COMPANY ASSOCIATED WITH THE IMB GRUP GROUP
|IMB IURIS CONSULTOR, S.L.
||AV DIAGONAL, NUM. 359 A FLOOR 1, 08037 BARCELONA – (BARCELONA)
PURPOSE OF TREATMENT
Your personal data will only be used for the following purposes:
- Carry out the necessary commercial and administrative arrangements with website users;
- Send commercial advertising communications by e-mail, fax, SMS,
MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, in the event that the User
have expressly consented to the sending of commercial communications by road
electronic by subscribing to the NEWSLETTER;
- Respond to queries and/or provide information required by the User;
- Perform the provision of services and/or products contracted or subscribed to by the User.
- Use your data to contact you, both electronically and non-electronically, to obtain your opinion on the service provided and,
- Profile and usage analysis will be carried out.
- The data of customers and/or suppliers will be treated, within the contractual relationship that binds them with the person in charge, in compliance with the administrative, fiscal, accounting and labor obligations that are necessary under current legislation.< /li>
- Security of the facilities through a video surveillance system.
You can revoke your consent at any time by sending a letter with the subject “Unsubscribe” to email@example.com.
In accordance with the LSSICE, IMB GRUP does not practice SPAM, therefore, it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the User. Consequently, in all communications received from IMB GRUP, the user has the option of canceling their express consent to receive our communications.
We will not process your personal data for any purpose other than those described except for legal obligation or judicial requirement.
Your data will be kept as long as the business relationship with us lasts or you exercise your right of cancellation or opposition, or limitation of processing. However, we will keep certain personal identification and traffic data for a maximum period of 2 years in the event that it is required by the Judges and Courts or to initiate internal actions arising from improper use of the website.
It will not be subject to decisions based on automated treatments that produce effects on your data.
LEGITIMATION OF TREATMENT
The legal basis for the processing of the data is your consent granted to carry out the purposes described above, which will be requested at the time of marking the corresponding box when collecting your data.
Failure to provide the requested personal data or failure to accept this data protection policy means the impossibility of subscribing, registering or receiving information about the Provider’s products and services.
In cases where there is a previous contractual relationship between the parties, the legitimacy for the development of the administrative, fiscal, accounting and labor obligations that are necessary under current legislation will be the previous existence of the commercial relationship established between the parts.
Any communication sent will be incorporated into the information systems of IMB GRUP. By accepting these conditions, terms and policies, the User expressly consents to the fact that IMB GRUP carries out the following activities and/or actions, unless the User indicates otherwise:
- Any communication sent will be incorporated into the information systems of IMB GRUP. By accepting these conditions, terms and policies, the User expressly consents to the fact that IMB GRUP carries out the following activities and/or actions, unless the User indicates otherwise:
- In the event that the User has expressly consented to the sending of commercial communications by electronic means by subscribing to the NEWSLETTER, the sending of these communications by electronic means informing Users of activities, services, promotions, advertising, news, offers and other information about the services and products of IMB GRUP equal or similar to those that were initially contracted or of interest by the User.
- The conservation of the data during the periods provided for in the applicable provisions.
OFFICIAL MEDIA OF COMMUNICATION
The user is informed that the means enabled by the company to communicate with customers and others affected are the corporate phone, company mobile phones and corporate email.
If it comes sends personal information through a means of communication other than those indicated in this section, the COMPANY will be exempt from responsibility in relation to the security measures provided by the means in question.
REcipients of ASSIGNMENTS OR TRANSFERS
IMB GRUP IMB GRUP does not carry out any transfer or communication of data either inside or outside the EU. The lender will only provide information to the forces and security bodies under a court order or due to the obligation of a legal rule, without prejudice to being able to block or cancel your account if there may be indications of the commission of a crime by part of the user. The information provided will only be what the lender has at the moment.
The information you provide to us both through this website and through the application will be hosted on the servers of IMB GRUP.
RIGHTS OF INTERESTED PERSONS
As an interested user, you can request the exercise of the following rights before IMB GRUP by submitting a letter to the postal address in the heading or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating as Subject: “RGPD , Affected rights”, and attaching a photocopy of your ID or any similar means in law, as indicated by law.
- Right of access: allows the interested party to know and obtain information about their personal data being processed.
- Right of rectification or deletion: allows errors to be corrected and data to be modified that turn out to be inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right of cancellation: allows data that turns out to be inadequate or excessive to be deleted.
- Right of opposition: right of the interested party to the fact that the processing of their personal data is not carried out or to stop it.
- Limitation of treatment: entails the marking of the personal data kept, in order to limit their future treatment.
- Data portability: provision of the data subject to processing to the interested party, so that he can transmit them to another person in charge, without impediments.
- Right not to be subject to automated individual decisions (including profiling): right not to be subject to a decision based on automated processing that produces effects or significantly affects.< /li>
As a user, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent will not affect the legality of the treatment carried out before the withdrawal of consent.
You also have the right to submit a claim to the control authority if you consider that your rights may have been violated in relation to the protection of your data (agpd.es).
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The data collected by the manager are the following:
- Those that users supply through the different services offered on the website
- Those included in the different forms provided on the web page
We have an informative circular at the request of those interested who request it and a sign of a video-surveilled area located in front of the camera and sufficiently visible to inform that the place is a video-surveilled establishment.
The images captured by the cameras will be limited to the public establishment in question. No images will be taken of the public road, with the exception of a minimum strip of access to the establishment.
The recording system will be located in a guarded or restricted access location. The images obtained will only be accessed by the authorized person and will be kept for a maximum period of one month from their capture.
We inform you that IMB GRUP may have a presence on social networks. The processing of data carried out by people who become followers on social networks (and/or carry out any link or connection action through social networks) of the official pages of IMB GRUP will be governed by this section, as well as those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that applies in each case and previously accepted by the user.
IMB GRUP will process your data for the purposes of correctly managing your presence on the social network, informing you of the activities, products or services of the provider, as well as for any other purpose that the Social Networks regulations allow.
The publication of content is prohibited:
- That they are allegedly illegal by national, community or international regulations or that carry out allegedly illegal activities or contravene the principles of good faith.
- That they attack the fundamental rights of people, lack courtesy on the net, disturb or may generate negative opinions in our users or third parties and in general any content that IMB GRUP considers inappropriate.
- And in general that contravene the principles of legality, honesty, responsibility, protection of human dignity, protection of minors, protection of public order, protection of private life, consumer protection and property rights intellectual and industrial.
However, IMB GRUP reserves the right to remove, without prior notice from the website or the corporate social network, those contents that are considered inappropriate.
Communications sent through social networks will be incorporated into an archive owned by IMB GRUP, being able to send you information of interest.
In any case, if Vè. sends personal information through the social network, IMB GRUP will be exempt from responsibility in relation to the security measures applicable to this platform, the user must, in the event of wanting to know them, consult the corresponding particular conditions of the network in question
The data you provide us will be treated confidentially. The Provider has adopted all the technical and organizational measures and all the levels of protection necessary to guarantee the security of data processing and to avoid its alteration, loss, theft, treatment or unauthorized access, according to the state of the technology and nature of the data stored. Likewise, it is also guaranteed that the processing and registration in files, programs, systems or equipment, premises and centers comply with the requirements and conditions of integrity and security established in current regulations.
In the event that the user sends his CV through our website, we inform him that the data provided will be treated to make him a participant in the selection processes that may be involved, carrying out an analysis of the profile of the sun ·applicant with the aim of selecting the best candidate for the vacant position of Manager. We inform you that this is the only official procedure for accepting your CV, so that CVs submitted by a different procedure will not be accepted. In the event of any changes to the data, please notify us in writing as soon as possible, in order to keep your data properly updated.
The data will be kept for a maximum period of one year, after which the data will be deleted, guaranteeing total respect for confidentiality both in the treatment and in its subsequent destruction. In this regard, after the aforementioned period has passed, and if you wish to continue participating in the Manager selection processes, please send us your CV again.
The data may be processed and/or communicated to the member companies of our group during the time of conservation of your CV and for the same purposes previously informed.
IMB GRUP reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence.
In general, the relations between IMB GRUP and the Users of its telematic services, present on this Website, are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction to which the parties expressly submit, being competent for the resolution of all arising or related conflicts with its use by the Courts and Tribunals of BARCELONA.